today..

Oh, today was not good, should I say.. :D. Okay, in the morning, woke up as usual.. reached the bus stop where I usually go to.. and waited for the bus. I reached the bus stop at 6.30, as usual. Guess what.. waited for the bus until 7am. Nice.. really nice. Reached school at.. 7.30.. to make it simpler to understand.. I WAS LATE!!! God.. It was really hard to accept.. It's the first time I am late for school this year.

BUT.. should I say that it was nothing less than a test from God. I accept it... went straight to the School gate. Of course, I placed my CEO badge in my pocket.. oh man.. embarrasing.. but no point la.. sat with Mr.Lau and a few people.... Mr Lau talked for awhile.. then he said that we can go to our classes... HEHEHE.. without suspension.. nothing.. but of course. I will do my best not to reach school late.. :D. hmmm.. okay then.. Ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment