....

Hey ho, Amigos.. hehehe.. Today.. hmm.. tiring, I should say.. Early in the morning, I was talking to Ryan, Alvin and Umar. Then, had temperature-taking. THAT'S where something happened.... something rather unexpected. Alvin, who was seating at the back of the class. He had a misunderstanding quarrel with Miss Cheong. Let me not tell the other half of the story. It's troubling my mind. I hope you can change into someone better.

Next, in the afternoon, I made comeback to soccer.. hehehe.. BUT.... as a keeper. ooooh, yeah, a GOALKEEPER....Learnt a few tips from the coach. Haven't got the ease at diving yet.... but I saved quite a few heads and shots. Let's just say I wanna do my best at being a keeper, cause it's just whereI believe I should be. :D Till the next time I update. Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment