I'm Back!!

Hi there, my blog readers.. I created this blog a few days ago because I had nothing to do.. Oh gosh, I always have nothing to do. Hmm.. maybe it's because I know that I can never have another PSP.. :D.. Oh yes, even though I have two PSPs.. I still want one more.. it's not because I'm not grateful of what I already have, but maybe I'll make that PSP as a present for my dad. Hmm.. hopefully he will accept it. Wait, of course he will. Now, I only have $5 . HAHAHA.. when will I ever get the $200+ for the PSP. :D. Well, for now. I still have nothing to do. YES! I REMEMBER! hmm.. last weekend was not great, but adventurous. A lot of walking. A lot of using my hands. Especially last Sunday. Hmm.. in the morning, went to West Coast CC. Wait for MDA youth buddies there. And, guess what. I saw someone. Hmm.. I don't need to tell it here. :D. She's a good friend of mine. She's a girl. XD. Hmm.. what else.. ah, yes.. challenged arm-wrestling with Mus and Syamil. Lost to mus last year, but on Sunday I won.. hmm.. maybe because I train too much. When I fought Syamil, hmm.. he's good... but, surely, my arm was aching... tried my best not too lose... but too bad... I won.. :D. Hmmm.. I'm sure they'll be stronger next time.. what I need to avoid is to lose. :D. and yeah.. not forgetting to mention.. I fought with a few ppl... and won.. hmm... first was Jing SongI lost to him with left hand. Then I won him with my right. Next up, Amirul Hafidz.. oh yeah, he's good.. but got the same outcome as when I fought Jing Song. So, yeah.. that's all..

0 comments:

Post a Comment